Background

Block 11 - Horror power

Look at me, you don't ask me why be silent please, I am the only survivor
I am thinking and standing aloof, listen to me, you let me alone
Tell me what did you feel? Tell me now are you free?
First you can't sleep, now all has ended, first you can't wait, now you are a murderer
Today you live as a fucking murderer, tomorrow you'll die as a fucking murderer!

Horror power, only a bed in a hospital, only a life is turning off!
Horror power, only a scapel in the hand of some secret doctor!
Horror power, doctors of the death smile for your choice!

So it was the best thing to do other world will be better than this
Another life has paied your price, another child cannot see the sun
No tears could remove your fear, no reward could repair your abortion
This year you have increased the score, this year you have improved your game
Only two thousand five hundred seventy, only two thousand five hundred seventy
Only two thousand five hundred seventy, innocent children have died for what?

Horror power, only a bed in a hospital, only a life is turning off!
Horror power, only a scapel in the hand of some secret doctor!
Horror power, doctors of the death smile for your choice!

Categories: Share

Leave a Reply

A.N.C. - Archivio Non Conforme
È attiva la moderazione dei commenti, qualsiasi commento che contenga insulti, bestemmie e volgarità non sarà pubblicato. Inoltre lo staff di Archivio Non Conforme non è responsabile del contenuto dei commenti lasciati da terzi!
Grazie, lo staff