Background

Evil Church - Evil church

I don't like you and I will never do your friends, your family and your fucking face too
The way, you think things, you do, I don't like and I hate you too
For scum like you there will never be compassion, misery: the right to live!

Evil church: flag of hate is up, you are a junky and also fucked up!
Evil church: flag of hate is up, you are a junky and also fucked up!

Pray and cry, your screams are music of joy, we are your nightmare and your securities we will destroy
I will be watching your world burning and I will laugh, you will pleas help but it won't be enough
Your empty heads, your empty words remains in the shit where you belong!

Evil church: flag of hate is up, you are a junky and also fucked up!
Evil church: flag of hate is up, you are a junky and also fucked up!

Evil church, evil church, evil church, evil church!

Categories: Share

Leave a Reply

A.N.C. - Archivio Non Conforme
È attiva la moderazione dei commenti, qualsiasi commento che contenga insulti, bestemmie e volgarità non sarà pubblicato. Inoltre lo staff di Archivio Non Conforme non è responsabile del contenuto dei commenti lasciati da terzi!
Grazie, lo staff