Background

Green Arrows - Commerciable

Tell me how it goes and it is gone to be
Because there is nothing inside of me:
You want some pimp for your ears
Something commerciable to hear
I am not like the pop singer of the new era
Like the Britney Spears, Christina Aguilera and Shakira
I am staying belong on my ideas
Nothing is gonna change inside of me!

Let me scream it, let me hate that!
Pop star that appears inside your screen!
They are liars with your desire!
They are smoke in front of your eyes!

All we are attracted from nice things,
But in life what really seems?
Only depression for a high target
Impossible to reach for a normal wallet
Girls are destructing themselves
Because they wanna reach missis perfection,
But they are never going telling around
They are a surgeon miracle like your brain!

Let me scream it, let me hate that!
Pop star that appears inside your screen!
They are liars with your desire!
They are smoke in front of your eyes!

Let me scream it, let me hate that!
Pop star that appears inside your screen!
They are liars with your desire!
They are smoke in front of your eyes!

Like a puppet, into your hands
Like a puppet, into your hands
Like a puppet, into your hands
Like a puppet with no strings, no strings!

Categories: Share

Leave a Reply

A.N.C. - Archivio Non Conforme
È attiva la moderazione dei commenti, qualsiasi commento che contenga insulti, bestemmie e volgarità non sarà pubblicato. Inoltre lo staff di Archivio Non Conforme non è responsabile del contenuto dei commenti lasciati da terzi!
Grazie, lo staff