Background

Still Burnin' Youth - La vecchia scuola

You waited long for twenty-one years
For me the fight has just begun
You get in clubs, drink alcohol
It makes you feel you are ten feet tall!

I don't wanna grow up, I am never getting old!
I would rather work from 9 to 5 then drink to stay alive!
I am gonna stay young until I die!
I am gonna stay young until I die!

I am sorry for something that I didn't do
Lynched somebody, but I don't know who
You blame me for slavery a hundred years before I was born!

Guilty of being white!
Guilty of being white!
Guilty of being white!
Guilty of being right!

I am sorry for something that I didn't do
Lynched somebody, but I don't know who
You blame me for slavery a hundred years before I was born!

Guilty of being white!
Guilty of being white!
Guilty of being white!
Guilty of being right!

Guilty, guilty, guilty!

I am sorry for something that I didn't do
Lynched somebody, but I don't know who
You blame me for slavery a hundred years before I was born!

Guilty of being white!
Guilty of being white!
Guilty of being white!
Guilty of being right!

Things I try don't work out, other people gripe and shout
That is not positive, I am not perfect, I am just Civ!

Trial and error, good intentions!

Throw a beer at the stage, that's how you behave
Paid admission, had no fun, you think I am the stupid one!

Trial and error, good intentions!

I will just try my best, and you? Nothing!

People say that I am insane, a victim of society just in pain
Society's rules have made me cruel, I am just the opposite, ain't no fool
The way I act or way I dress, doesn't make me strong or make me best
Soon they will find my reasons why I am open minded and not blind!

But why am I going insane, why am I the one to blame!

Open your eyes, don't tell me lies
I will be the one to live and rise
I will think for myself and I am sure to find
That society's rules won't change my mind!

But why am I going insane, why am I the one to blame!
But why am I going insane, why am I the one to blame!

Hardcore: we live this, we breathe this
You can't stop what can't be defeated
Hardcore pride, hardcore pride, hardcore pride
Hardcore lives in me, blah!

Leave a Reply

A.N.C. - Archivio Non Conforme
È attiva la moderazione dei commenti, qualsiasi commento che contenga insulti, bestemmie e volgarità non sarà pubblicato. Inoltre lo staff di Archivio Non Conforme non è responsabile del contenuto dei commenti lasciati da terzi!
Grazie, lo staff