Background

Green Arrows - Better times

Scared eyes from all the bullshit received, but I am still alive
Blind sight, son of your lies that hides before our real way
Come on now, I am free from all that things
Run ahead now to reach last rays of sun, reach last rays of sun, reach last rays of sun!

Filled ears of empty words you spitted out, but I am still fighting
White noise has more meaning of the phrases that you are telling me
Stop all now, no more time to loose on that, loose on that
Fly fast now to catch the time we left, the time we left, the time we left!

Cure my scared eyes, gimme back the sight!
Empty my filled ears, I wanna live back!
Cure my scared eyes, gimme back the sight!
Empty my filled ears, I wanna live back, I wanna live back, I wanna live back, I wanna live back!

Categories: Share

Leave a Reply

A.N.C. - Archivio Non Conforme
È attiva la moderazione dei commenti, qualsiasi commento che contenga insulti, bestemmie e volgarità non sarà pubblicato. Inoltre lo staff di Archivio Non Conforme non è responsabile del contenuto dei commenti lasciati da terzi!
Grazie, lo staff