Background

Green Arrows - Open wide my eyes

Living my life breaked by laws
Behind lies of some stupid politician
I am a motherfucker, but I have brain
I can understand this stupid game around me!

Open wide my eyes, against authority fight for your right!
Open wide my eyes, power of rebellion against submission!
Open wide my eyes, I ate shit since a long time!
Open wide my eyes, I open straight now!

Please be real, you are not a child
Makes you believe what they want, you must can
Ahead your eyes the put a shield
For hide some facts that you mustn't know truth!

Open wide my eyes, against authority fight for your right!
Open wide my eyes, power of rebellion against submission!
Open wide my eyes, I ate shit since a long time!
Open wide my eyes, I open straight now!

Since a long time wide open!
Since a long time wide open!

Categories: Share

Leave a Reply

A.N.C. - Archivio Non Conforme
È attiva la moderazione dei commenti, qualsiasi commento che contenga insulti, bestemmie e volgarità non sarà pubblicato. Inoltre lo staff di Archivio Non Conforme non è responsabile del contenuto dei commenti lasciati da terzi!
Grazie, lo staff