Background

Green Arrows - Overviewed

We are living our life every time surveilled
Every word hearkened it is like in a cage
Hiding behind safety they abduct your freedom
Everywhere you're moving they know before you!

You are living overviewed now!
A jail with invisible bars now!
Slaves in fake freedom now!
Find your own escape!

Catching all your emotions, overlook your mobile phones
Everything you've said, it is filed against you
Classified like goods a puppet on their shelves
In this Orwellian guidance it is like "Nineteen eighty-four"!

You are living overviewed now!
A jail with invisible bars now!
Slaves in fake freedom now!
Find your own escape!

I am finding my escape, my path of purification
I am searching, I am take it!

Now I am take it, now I am take it!
Now I am take it, now I am take it!
Now I am take it, now I am take it!

You are living overviewed now!
A jail with invisible bars now!
Slaves in fake freedom now!
Find your own escape!

Categories: Share

Leave a Reply

A.N.C. - Archivio Non Conforme
È attiva la moderazione dei commenti, qualsiasi commento che contenga insulti, bestemmie e volgarità non sarà pubblicato. Inoltre lo staff di Archivio Non Conforme non è responsabile del contenuto dei commenti lasciati da terzi!
Grazie, lo staff