Background

Green Arrows - Related ractions

You have to care the weight of actions!
You have to take related reactions!

I don't wanna be the psycho, the one that screams hate, my hate
It isn't my first time that I see this damned strife
Crowds of idiot assholes living like the chosen ones
Throwing shit upon the others didn't care what it means!

You have to care the weight of actions!
You have to take related reactions!

You don't have to be the shit that climbs on my shoulders, my shoulders
It isn't my first time that I protect myself from you
You are one of the idiot assholes thinking like a chosen one
Poking shit upon my head don't care what it means!

You have to care the weight of actions!
You have to take related reactions!
You have to care the weight of actions!
You have to take related reactions!

Related reactions, you have to take, you have to take!
You have to care the weight of actions!

You have to take related reactions!
You have to care the weight of actions!
You have to take related reactions!

Categories: Share

Leave a Reply

A.N.C. - Archivio Non Conforme
È attiva la moderazione dei commenti, qualsiasi commento che contenga insulti, bestemmie e volgarità non sarà pubblicato. Inoltre lo staff di Archivio Non Conforme non è responsabile del contenuto dei commenti lasciati da terzi!
Grazie, lo staff