Background

Green Arrows - You are falling

Fucked up by you all wannabes!
You tried, you failed and now you are falling!

Abashed by parallel views, they will never come in one point
Wolves dressed up in sheep's suite using friendship for bribing my views,
But I opened my softened eyes and I am pushing and watching that!

You are falling, you are falling!
They are falling, they are falling!

Disgusted by all harassment, I will never let my drive on your lead
The ship doesn't sink until I stand and I will never leave from my place
You unveiled what you really are and I am pushing and watching that!

You are falling, you are falling!
Watch they are, watch they are!

You are falling, you are falling now!
You loser, you are fake, you are falling now!

Fucked up by you all wannabes!
You tried, you failed and now you are falling!
Watch they are, watch they are!

Watch loser, they fake are traitor!
Watch loser, they fake are traitor!

Categories: Share

Leave a Reply

A.N.C. - Archivio Non Conforme
È attiva la moderazione dei commenti, qualsiasi commento che contenga insulti, bestemmie e volgarità non sarà pubblicato. Inoltre lo staff di Archivio Non Conforme non è responsabile del contenuto dei commenti lasciati da terzi!
Grazie, lo staff