Background

The Arrogants - Hangover philosophy

Up in the morning don't know where I am
Who is that girl sleeping there?
Another hangover, another night passed by...
Well and probably another fight!

I am a skinhead, I live on the street!
Ultraviolence, not your peace!
Fuck your morality, your so called sins!
Anyway I am gonna get pissed!

Catch the tube to Camden Town
There is a gig we gonna tear it down
Meet the crew, some pints at the pub
Warming up right for the club!

I am a skinhead, I live on the street!
Ultraviolence, not your peace!
Fuck your morality, your so called sins!
Anyway I am gonna get pissed!

Football, beer and old street core
Living on the edge for getting more
We like to party everytime because
We don't give a fuck of the damage we cause!

I am a skinhead, I live on the street!
Ultraviolence, not your peace!
Fuck your morality, your so called sins!
Anyway I am gonna get pissed!

Categories: Share

Leave a Reply

A.N.C. - Archivio Non Conforme
È attiva la moderazione dei commenti, qualsiasi commento che contenga insulti, bestemmie e volgarità non sarà pubblicato. Inoltre lo staff di Archivio Non Conforme non è responsabile del contenuto dei commenti lasciati da terzi!
Grazie, lo staff