Background

The Arrogants - Horrorshow

We use to reach the Korova Milk Bar
We use to act like superstar
We use to drink Moloko Plus
They don't use to mess with us!

Horrorshow, all my life's so horrorshow!
Horrorshow, all my life's so!

I drive my Durango 95
Like a racer thru the night
Then some good old in-out
Oh, what pleasure that i found!

Horrorshow, all my life's so horrorshow!
Horrorshow, all my life's so!

I am an upstart in disguise
They keep on feeding me with lies
I don't care what is wrong or right
I wear all-white and start a fight!

Horrorshow, all my life's so horrorshow!
Horrorshow, all my life's so!

Horrorshow, all my life's so horrorshow!
Horrorshow, all my life's so!

Categories: Share

Leave a Reply

A.N.C. - Archivio Non Conforme
È attiva la moderazione dei commenti, qualsiasi commento che contenga insulti, bestemmie e volgarità non sarà pubblicato. Inoltre lo staff di Archivio Non Conforme non è responsabile del contenuto dei commenti lasciati da terzi!
Grazie, lo staff